Together, we can
support and enrich the students of Ryan Road Elementary School
The R.K. Finn Ryan Road School PTO is a non-profit parent–teacher organization whose membership automatically includes all parents, guardians & staff at R.K. Finn Ryan Road School. (RKFRR)
You do not have to ‘join’ the PTO
There are many volunteer opportunities throughout the year:
- July: Family 4th Celebration
- August: Transperformance and Welcome Back Lunch for Staff
- September: Create school directory
- October: Open House and Book Fair, Art to Remember and Halloween Party
- November: Spirit Gear, Bake Sale
- December/January: Christmas Tree Pick Up
- February: Calendar Raffle
- March: Read:A:Thon, Ryan Road Gives
- April: Spirit Gear
- May: Staff Appreciation Week, Talent Show, Memorial Day Parade
Depending on the role there are volunteer opportunities that can be done from home or can be done with your kids. Please try and commit 2 hours of your year to give back to our awesome school community! You might have a little fun too! You can sign up by sending an email to ryanroadPTO@gmail.com with the position you are interested in. You will receive a confirmation email as well as more email reminders in the weeks leading up to your job.
Have a great idea for a PTO event or fundraiser?? Let us know. We are always looking for new and interesting ways to promote the PTO and raise money for events, programming or other opportunities for the school. Below are examples of events that have been held in prior years.
PTO Meetings are on the following Wednesdays of each month.
Sign up for our email newsletter for link to join and PTO updates!
Meetings are all virtual on zoom from 6:30pm to 7:00pm:
December- No Meeting
June- No Meeting
Ryan Road PTO News:
Help us welcome back our teachers and staff with breakfast goodies! We would appreciate your help, in the form of food or funding donations. To