Together, we can
support and enrich the students of Ryan Road Elementary School
The R.K. Finn Ryan Road School PTO is a non-profit parent–teacher organization whose membership automatically includes all parents, guardians & staff at R.K. Finn Ryan Road School. (RKFRR)
You do not have to ‘join’ the PTO
There are many volunteer opportunities throughout the year:
- July: Family 4th Celebration
- August: Transperformance and Welcome Back Lunch for Staff
- September: Create school directory
- October: Open House and Book Fair, Art to Remember and Halloween Party
- November: Spirit Gear, Bake Sale
- December/January: Christmas Tree Pick Up
- February: Calendar Raffle
- March: Read:A:Thon, Ryan Road Gives
- April: Spirit Gear
- May: Staff Appreciation Week, Talent Show, Memorial Day Parade
Depending on the role there are volunteer opportunities that can be done from home or can be done with your kids. Please try and commit 2 hours of your year to give back to our awesome school community! You might have a little fun too! You can sign up by sending an email to ryanroadPTO@gmail.com with the position you are interested in. You will receive a confirmation email as well as more email reminders in the weeks leading up to your job.
Have a great idea for a PTO event or fundraiser?? Let us know. We are always looking for new and interesting ways to promote the PTO and raise money for events, programming or other opportunities for the school. Below are examples of events that have been held in prior years.
PTO Meetings are on the following Wednesdays of each month from 6:30pm to 7:00pm currently over Zoom.
Sign up for our email newsletter for link to join and PTO updates!
September 22nd, 2021
October 10th, 2021
November 17th, 2021
NO MEETING IN DECEMBER
January 19th, 2022
February 16th, 2022
March 16th, 2022
April 13th, 2022
May 18th, 2022
June 8th, 2022